Free Hit Counter Free Web Counter
Free Counter

Thursday, February 02, 2006


Venice where my muse
The Lady
grabbed me
amoungst those dear beat poets...
there is a webcam
in venice
I visit
some restless nights
and see the shadows
of people on the boardwalk..
and see my footprints in the sand...
looking for the waves...
..
a wheelchair goes by
I see Bill Margolis..
shadows of Tony and Stu and
Jimmy on the bench
waiten for the poem...
I see a lamppost or a sign
and the villiage of venice
but I see my footprints
on the sand
headed for Hawaii...

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Bill Margolis,
poet,
penbook in hand, always,
and his little word pictures
painted
in the streets,
in the coffee houses
and in the cafés...

pictures of a city
and pictures of its people, of
San Francisco,
and his loves

and of all the lonely inside parts of him
that did not shatter
or scatter
when he hit the streets.

2:08 PM  
Blogger John said...

In Memory.

2:10 PM  
Blogger voyance said...

The article is very interesting & true, I really like it, now a day’s is very expensive.
voyance gratuite email

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home